For the angler looking for any edge out on those changing waters, this kit offers the convenience and flexibility of a fly shop, but in your pocket! Inlaid with foam for fly storage and organization, these handy wooden fly boxes are durable, easy to haul, and stylish (but with a bit of vintage flair). A perfect gift for the fly fishing enthusiast in your life.
This “Sampler” aims to provide a true assortment of many common and useful fly patterns, including a number of Emerged Caddis varieties (which can be fished through nearly all hatches), as well as many of our Soft Hackle variations (which also cover many of the emerging insects that are still underwater). Representing the standard “classics,” the Adams patterns are the most widely used flies in the world. We have also included multiple Nymphs as well as a few Terrestrials (which are perfect for summer fishing), and the list goes on!
The “Tried and True” Assorted Sampler Kit includes:
Wooden Fly Box (with foam inserts)
37 Flies (Quantity & Type listed below):
Bead Head Pheasant Tail Nymph (2)
Bead Head Prince (2)
- Bead Head Gold-Ribbed Hare’s Ear Nymph (3)
- Copper John Nymph – Red (1) Copper Brown (1)
- Serendipity – Caddis Green (1) Crystal (1)
- Brassie – Red (1) Green (1)
- Emerged Caddis – Amber (2) Olive (2) Tan (2)
- Soft Hackle – Partridge and Yellow (2) Partridge and Green (2) Partridge and Orange (2)
- Adams (2)
- Parachute Adams (2)
- Light Cahill Sparkle Dun (1)
- Black Beetle – Rubber Legs (1)
- Black Ant (2)
- Woolly Bugger – Black (1) Brown (1) Black crystal (1) Brown Crystal (1)
Hook sizes will vary upon availability.